Custom pronoun not applying - Sentiment Notifications

by jul010101

Original Post

Custom pronoun not applying - Sentiment Notifications

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

"Friendly advice" motivating sentiment for they/them uses she/her

Message 2 of 13 (1,746 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 - Customizable Pronouns Thread.

★★★★★ Newbie

"Ashamed of a terrible party" guilty sentiment for they/them uses he/him

Message 1 of 13 (1,744 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @jul010101 

Thanks so much for these reports! I've split off your post from the main thread to help us track this further.

solaire.png

Message 3 of 13 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pronouns: They/Them

Issue: Correct pronouns incorrect grammer. "they thinks" instead of "they think"

Message 4 of 13 (1,548 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Pronouns: they/them

Situation not applied (game uses he/him instead): hovering over the sentiment "Smitten".

Screenshot attached.

Message 5 of 13 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sim uses they/them pronouns. Sim profile for the "adoring" sentiment uses he/him pronouns. It also says "son" instead of "child".

Message 6 of 13 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having problems where my sims using they/them pronouns are constantly being defaulted to he/him or she/her depending on the body (masculine or feminine) they started with. I have a screenshot of it misgendering one of my sims in their sentiments (Morgan should use they/them, not he/him). On top of this, the fact that there isn't a gender neutral option of "spouse", "parent", "sibling" or "child" makes it quite jarring when setting relationships with other sims.

Message 7 of 13 (1,872 Views)

Re: Gendered language not working

★★★★ Novice

I set Rory Oaklow's pronouns, from the new werewolves pack, to they/them there is incorrect writing in their about panel sentiments. Included are the screenshots of the problem text and the confirmation that Rory was a they/them as confirmed in CAS

Also please PLEASE make it so that pronouns at a minimum show in the sims about panel under age, pack etc and at a maximum give us an interaction to 'ask pronouns' that creates a popup in the news feed with the sims pronouns (like ask career interaction) 

Message 8 of 13 (1,524 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • they/them
  • in someone else's sentiment about the sim
  • screenshot attached
Message 9 of 13 (1,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Pronouns used: they/them

- pronoun is being used but the verb is wrong, it should be "X sure knows what they are doing..."
- screenshot is attached

Message 10 of 13 (1,429 Views)