Custom pronoun not applying - School Notifications

by typicalmegane

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 - Customizable Pronouns Thread.

★★★★★ Newbie

- He/Him

- Notification welcoming student to new school

- I am not sure how to take or upload a screenshot, but the notification that pops up after a student uses the "Learn about new school" dialogue option with the principal uses Ms. Ireland when my sim uses He/Him pronouns

Message 41 of 51 (1,313 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

- He/Him

- Notification about the End of Day Report

- I am not sure how to take/upload a screenshot, very sorry. The End of Day Report used she/her pronouns for my sim that uses he/him pronouns when discussing class performance

Message 42 of 51 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sim's pronouns are wrong when at high school and the Go Home option is greyed out. When you hover over it it says Lyric can't do this right now. She is at school. 

Lyrics pronouns are they/them. 

Message 43 of 51 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sim uses They/Them pronouns

The notification after choosing betweem cramming for a test and light activity, choosing "Light Activity"

Message 44 of 51 (910 Views)

★ Guide
  • Which pronouns are you using? They/Them
  • Where are they not being applied?  While using a computer at school, the pop-up from Household... is incorrect. See screenshot.

2022-09-21_19h35_10.png

They is at school should be they are at school.

Message 45 of 51 (899 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just noticed in this pop-up after coming home from highschool it should say "they`re". A screenshot is attached! Thank you =)

Message 46 of 51 (791 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've not had many issues with pronouns that I could tell, but I did run into one today (which was... fairly hard to read grammatically, though I know it can be hard to implement the change to singular they/them within the grammatical structure of the existing text and things are missed). This occurred after an exam chance pop up in high school with my non-binary sim who uses they/them pronouns. Please see attached!

Message 47 of 51 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • They/them
  • Sent to school alone & joined lunch time study group
Message 48 of 51 (672 Views)

★★ Novice

From what I assume is a base game pop-up about doing a reading assignment or catch up on homework when a teacher leaves the room. 

The issue is with they/them pronouns, there is improper grammar as well as an instance of my sim's birth pronouns being used. 

stinky pronouns.jpg

Message 49 of 51 (662 Views)

★ Novice
  • Which pronouns are you using?
  • she/her
  • Where are they not being applied?
  • there was a pop up of whether to study for both tests or just the hard test in high school, and the following notification misgendered her.
  • Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Message 50 of 51 (572 Views)