Custom Playbooks

by MGShumac

Original Post

Custom Playbooks

★★★ Novice

I added the wildcat formation into my custom playbook. Yet when I play a game, it's nowhere in my playbook. I double checked to make sure that I didn't exceed formation or play limits. If anyone knows of this problem or what I can do to fix it, please let me know.

Message 1 of 6 (591 Views)

Re: Custom Playbooks

Community Manager

@MGShumac 

Thank you for the bug report! What other formations do you have in your playbook and how many plays do you have total so far? 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice

Strong I, Pistol, Shotgun, I Form, Singleback, Wildcat. I have 6/8 Formations. 44/52 Sets, and 500/500 plays

Message 3 of 6 (433 Views)

Community Manager

@dfsroadie 

Did you remove the Hail Mary plays? I've seen those being removed correlate to strange bugs. Try reducing the playbook down a bit to see if that helps fix this for you. The team is aware of this bug, although we don't have any updates on a time-frame for a fix right now.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can try reducing and checking on hail Mary. I'm currently uninstalling and reinstalling. I'm having other problems also

Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

★ Apprentice

I reduced my number of plays, and no I don't have jail mary, and could not figure out how to put it back. When you choose your plays and formations for custom playbook, hail mary is not and option.

Message 6 of 6 (362 Views)