Custom Playbook- Players not showing up in game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug When using my custom offensive playbook in franchise mode my offense comes out for the second series and on the first play all members of the offense run into my own endzone and disappear out of the back. The ball remains at the line of scrimmage and can be snapped. However, the defense will swarm the ball and are unable to pick it up. The offense never reappears. I have called time out and gotten a delay of game when this happens, but it does not seem to matter which play I pick next, the same thing happens
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure outside of creating a playbook yourself and trying this
What happens when the bug occurs? This is detailed above. I have to quit the game and restart. The same thing happens again unless I switch to a non-custom playbook
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to run as normal.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jakerowww
Date/time issue occurred 9/5/17 and 9/6/17
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. There was no crash.

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug When using my custom offensive playbook in franchise mode my offense comes out for the second series and on the first play all members of the offense run into my own endzone and disappear out of the back. The ball remains at the line of scrimmage and can be snapped. However, the defense will swarm the ball and are unable to pick it up. The offense never reappears. I have called time out and gotten a delay of game when this happens, but it does not seem to matter which play I pick next, the same thing happens
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure outside of creating a playbook yourself and trying this
What happens when the bug occurs? This is detailed above. I have to quit the game and restart. The same thing happens again unless I switch to a non-custom playbook
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to run as normal.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jakerowww
Date/time issue occurred 9/5/17 and 9/6/17
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. There was no crash.

Message 1 of 4 (576 Views)

Re: Custom Playbook- Players not showing up in game

★★★ Novice

This same bug is leftover from last year. EA Sports needs to get focused and fix this!

Message 2 of 4 (520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Whenever I use a brand new custom playbook in CFM my players line up to punt regardless of the play I choose.

Message 3 of 4 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem occurred to me just now, except I could never snap the ball as described here.  I was also able to quit the game, close the application, restart everything and execute my next play in the game as normal.  I finished the game and it didn't seem to affect anything else.

Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)