Custom Events and Tournament Walkout Issues. Xbox one X

by StevieFranchize

Original Post

Custom Events and Tournament Walkout Issues. Xbox one X

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since your last big update (or possibly the previous one) there has been an issue with walkouts in tournaments as well as custom events. I have made sure it wasn't a user error as well. When you set up a tournament/custom event (with walkouts on) the walkouts work fine only for the first fight. After the initial bout there are no more walkouts. In the following matches, after you select your fighter and start the game skips the walkout and goes straight to the referee "readying" the fighters. If you save and quit the card/tournament, the next fight you start will have a walkout, but yet again if you continue the event no more walkouts.

Please fix this ASAP as I do not play online and enjoy using this feature.

Message 2 of 24 (14,552 Views)

walkouts being skipped on custom events

★★★ Newbie

walkouts being akipped on custom events 

Message 1 of 24 (14,535 Views)

Re: walkouts being skipped on custom events

Community Manager

@StevieFranchize  @Spl1ffyb0ngtoke7 

Appreciate the heads up. I'll flag it down to the team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 24 (14,506 Views)

Re: walkouts being skipped on custom events

★★★★★ Apprentice

Appreciated and thanks as well.

Message 4 of 24 (14,502 Views)

Missing entrance/intros/tale of the tape

★★★ Novice

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Coldste
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 13:00 pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 25/12/2020
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug During create an event you don’t always get entrances or introductions from Bruce Buffer or the tale of the tape. One fight might have them but the next fight skips them so it goes straight to the ref asking the fighters if they’re ready
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to create an event. Leave the current settings as they are, (I only play on normal difficulty so unsure if it effects other difficulty) Either have the game set up random matches or manually choose who should be on the card Start event and play the match, after the match go to the next one keep doing that until you finish that event
What happens when the bug occurs? One fight might have them but the next fight skips them so it goes straight to the ref asking the fighters if they’re ready
What do you expect to see? To be able to have the ability to skip an entrance but still have the ability to read the take of the tape and watch Bruce Buffer introduce the fighters without it completely skipping

I don’t know if this is indeed a bug but it is so frustrating not knowing if you’re going to get to see or not 

Message 5 of 24 (14,522 Views)

Re: Missing entrance/intros/tale of the tape

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Everytime i do create a tournament mode, after the first match the entrences are skipped, don't know why but when you quit and restart the fight the entrances start playing again. Plus bruce buffer at times will not speak but when he introduces the opponents he starts talking 

Message 6 of 24 (14,389 Views)

Event mode skipping entrances after 1st match

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Vaz77
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Always
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Always
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
Summarize your bug Even when I turn Skip Cutscenes off, after the 1st match the rest of the matches go straight to the fight without any walkouts or announcements. Any way to fix this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create an event, after 1st fight all fights skip entrances
What happens when the bug occurs? No entrance for fighters after the first match
What do you expect to see? Be able to have entrances for full event

Please fix

Message 7 of 24 (14,224 Views)

Re: Event mode skipping entrances after 1st match

★★★★ Novice

i have already hit EA and chatted with a representative about this bug - i am having the same issue - i contacted them before the 8.0 update and it is still happening - super frustrating. 

Message 8 of 24 (14,195 Views)

Skipping Entrances

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Speedy205Willo
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 6 or 7 pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/27/2021
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Summarize your bug The game skips the entrance and intro in my customised match event, it starts from the second match up to the rest of my full customise match card. It also skips the quick time out break. I found the option how to stop the skipping, regardless it still happens
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the second fight in customised match card event it starts happening
What happens when the bug occurs? It skips the entrance, intro & time out break
What do you expect to see? Having this issue fix, so I can see the entrance & intro on every fight in creative match card

It happens fast so I can’t take pictures, please look into it to fix this issue 

Message 9 of 24 (14,159 Views)

Re: Custom Events and Tournament Walkout Issues. Xbox one X

★★★★ Novice

just got the upate (9.0) today and walkouts are still being skipped

Message 10 of 24 (13,837 Views)