Message 12 of 24 (1,992 Views)

Re: walkouts being skipped on custom events

★★★★ Novice

another update and walkouts still arent working properly 5/20/21

Message 13 of 24 (1,966 Views)

Community Manager

@AbC4517a9518718 

Thank you for updating the post per patch releases. This was raised up to the team and they're tracking it. There are various factors that go into bug fixing such as costs, time-lines, additional bugs that could arise when addressing this, and many more. I'll let them know there are still players out there pushing for it to be fixed. Thanks again! 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 24 (1,955 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no problem at all - i just actually realized this was a post for xbox - but the exact same is happening on ps4 as well 

Message 15 of 24 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I’m having this issue aswell still, on Xbox series x 

Message 16 of 24 (1,912 Views)

★★★★ Novice

update 12 for ps4 today and walkouts still aren't working 6/12/2021

Message 17 of 24 (1,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey the bug is still happening to this day in august 2021. whats it gonna take to actually do something about this. i have a ps4 and event mode was great until the entrances were taken out after every first fight... lol ive been trying to contact anyone about this an no one replies

Message 18 of 24 (1,596 Views)

makhachev and custom event entrance fix

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? isaidwhynot69
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 00:23 am
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/15/2020
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug okay well im not sure if its a bug. but your event mode hasnt been working right almost a year now. it only shows entrances on the first fight and the rest of the fight the entrances are skipped even if you have entrances turned on and made sure of it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? you will find it. ive seen people complaining everywhere about it and instead of fixing it you gave us action bronson.
What happens when the bug occurs? theres no entrances after the first fight in any custom mode. tournaments and custom events. it just skips to the next fight. i like the entrances. a lot of people do
What do you expect to see? i hope u fix it. and give us makhachev and not just ignore it and give us action bronson lol. but i dont wanna get into that. just fix the event mode issue please

Your custom modes have been ignored a very long time. December 2020 and its now august 2021. thats how long either this has been ignored or you really cant tell what the people want. so for the last time were screaming from the rooftops...

THERE ARE NO ENTRANCES AFTER THE FIRST FIGHT IN ANY CUSTOM EVENT OR TOURNAMENT. SO ALL OUR CO MAIN EVENTS. ALL OUR BEAUTIFUL 5 ROUND FIGHTS WE CONFIGURED TO BUILD OUR EXCITEMENT. AND NO ENTRANCE..... ONLY ON CUSTOM MODE.  HOPEFULLY SOMEONE FINALLY LISTENS!! 

OH AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. BRING US MAKHACHEV I HAD TO WATCH A 30 MINUTE TUTORIAL BUILDING HIM BECAUSE I COULDNT WAIT ANY LONGER LOL ... HAVE A NICE DAY 

Message 19 of 24 (1,617 Views)

Re: makhachev and custom event entrance fix

★★★★ Novice

2/20/2022

walkouts still not working

Message 20 of 24 (837 Views)