by hellothere1234

Original Post

Current weather shows it's sunny even if it's already nighttime

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030 (whatever's the latest)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons etc.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can see the Current Weather is sunny, even when it's already nighttime (there's already no sun) and the weather is cool.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can see the Current Weather is sunny, even when it's already nighttime (there's already no sun) and the weather is cool.
What do you expect to see? Current weather shouldn't be sunny when there's no sun at night lol
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template 

Message 1 of 6 (536 Views)

Re: Current weather shows it's sunny even if it's already nighttime

Hero
@hellothere1234 Not sure what you're reporting. You mean for the weather icons at the bottom ? I don't think that is supposed to show night/day. Was this ever different for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (492 Views)

Hero
@hellothere1234 What are you expecting it to show ? Night time ?

It's not actual sun but more of a clear day kinda thing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (459 Views)

Hero
@hellothere1234 Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hellothere1234 I think it's more like a weather forecast showing that it's a clear day. However, I know what you mean by that. It's much better if it's showing the weather based on the day/night as well.
Message 5 of 6 (417 Views)

Champion

@hellothere1234 , just like Crin and @x4m1r4 said, this is to show that the weather is clear.   I've seen the same thing on several other games, including The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!  The symbol for clear is a sun even at night.  I guess the thinking on that is that you don't have two different symbols for rain just because it sometimes rains at night.  You would be using the clock to tell the time anyway, not using the weather forecast to tell the time. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (396 Views)