Re: Current Territory Wars Not Showing Up in Events, Unable to Participate

by GladOS-013

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I was able to see the sign-up phase and hit Join. I even remember one of my officers listing off who wasn't in, and I went in to double-check the list. If I hadn't hit Join earlier, I would certainly have seen it and done it then. But then when I went back in just now after being on the road all day today, I don't see TW at all.

Message 31 of 39 (1,023 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe I'm also experiencing this issue. As there is no audit function, it's possible I just missed it as I can't go back and confirm. However, I check religiously and do not recall seeing a territory war join notification. Please consider this a +1 player experiencing this issue.

Message 32 of 39 (1,017 Views)

★★ Novice
tried it. did not help. Frown
Message 33 of 39 (860 Views)

★★ Novice
same here. i definitely joined, then "no events" so i could not participate in the setup, play, or rewards. Frown I hard started the app, the phone and every other trick i could think of. this is a bug!!!!
Message 34 of 39 (857 Views)

★★ Novice

i signed up or the tw, but then i never got a link to open the tw for preview. please do not dismiss this issue as "missed the join window". 

Message 35 of 39 (852 Views)

It is being investigated.

Currently there is no TW preview phase open. One should start in about 4-5 hours, at which point we can all try this again.

★★★ Newbie

Also have this issue as of yesterday, my guild are currently setting defences while it shows No events for me in the TW page; how can this still be happening a year later?? 

Missed out out on a bunch of rewards 

Message 37 of 39 (747 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to join TW but then it disappeared, so I can't deploy any defence even though my guild's GP counts me as there

Message 38 of 39 (742 Views)

Hi, I'm closing this thread. Necroposting is against the rules of the forum. If you believe there is an additional bug, please create a new thread to discuss.

Sometimes the TW icon doesn't appear for players until their game is reset. Communication within your guild can help with that.
@darkfuff if you do open up a new thread, please supply your ally code so QA support can review. If you can't access the TW, then your GP isn't part of the "active GP", and you shouldn't be hurting your guild, however.