Re: Current Territory Wars Not Showing Up in Events, Unable to Participate

by WreckedShip0425

Original Post

★ Novice

I've been having this same issue! I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the last two Territory Wars have not shown up for me nor have I gotten a notification for them. I figured that I probably just missed the first one but then it happened again. I even had some guild mates tell me when it was going to open so that I can participate but it didn't show up. This is quite annoying missing out on much needed zetas, guild currency, guild even currency, and gear rewards. My ally code is 231-964-676.

Message 11 of 39 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just got locked out of Current TW. Signed up in 24 hr window and when the event started, it disappeared.
Message 12 of 39 (1,812 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Another guild member and myself have also experienced this glitch/bug. I experienced it during the war last week. He's experiencing it this week. Might need to throw a complaint to the Better Business Bureau about EA's inability to help/reimburse individual players and it's lack of response from it's technical support. I'll file a BBB grievance if EA doesn't give an explaination to this glitch/bug. Will be checking in everyday for 1 week, that should be more than enough time for them to address us at least saying "yes there is a glitch/bug, and yes we're working to resolve it" instead of this silent game B.S.
Message 13 of 39 (1,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did see kozispoon post somewhere a few minutes ago that he was looking into it. The problem is they keep deleting all the posts about the bug, so no one knows anything is being done.
Message 14 of 39 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd say this is NOT a bug, and servers/network/database technical issue.  Posted in wrong place IMO, but please EA attend to it today ASAP.

Message 15 of 39 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I see. Frown Thanks for sharing. It makes sense if CG is needed instead of EA, as I think CG probably operates the servers and/or network, and more importantly databases involved.
Message 16 of 39 (1,785 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hey all! So a workaround I've found that works for me is leaving and rejoining my current guild. A guild mate of mine the other day told me that the Territory War was coming up but I wasn't able to see it. I left and rejoined and it appeared. I hope this bug gets fixed but until then this workaround functioned for me. I hope it helps you all as well.

Message 17 of 39 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, last 2 wars nothing, missed out ona  lot of rewards and leaving and rejoining does not exactly work for the GM.

Message 18 of 39 (1,723 Views)

★ Apprentice
My guild has this problem been going on for months .
Message 19 of 39 (1,677 Views)

Happened to us this time, event did not show for on of our harder hitters.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 39 (1,657 Views)