Re: Current Sims 4 Bugs I'm Experiencing

by crinrict

Original Post

Current Sims 4 Bugs I'm Experiencing

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work Get Together Parenthood City Living Seasons Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch to see if Sims needs decay faster than normal. Try to instruct them to go to different rooms or outside of their apartment.
What happens when the bug occurs? With needs decay, they'll be happy then desperate for the bathroom - in most cases. It has also happened with hunger. Sims keep telling me they cannot enter or exit rooms in the apartment, and struggle to enter or exit the main apartment door as well. Most recently, large groups of random sims have been entering the apartment and opening the refrigerator, turning on the tv, cleaning etc. They all just show up together out of nowhere. Also had some glitches with my toddlers - being picked up and put down over and over, in and out of the bath, etc.
What do you expect to see? I'd like for needs to reduce more gradually, like they usually do. I'd like to not have issues with doors in the apartment (it's the Alto building unit). I'd like for random sims to not appear and disrupt the household. It seemed like they showed up because it was raining outside and they all just ran in? Not sure. I'd like for there to be less pick up issues and high chair glitches with the toddlers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work Get Together Parenthood City Living Seasons Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch to see if Sims needs decay faster than normal. Try to instruct them to go to different rooms or outside of their apartment.
What happens when the bug occurs? With needs decay, they'll be happy then desperate for the bathroom - in most cases. It has also happened with hunger. Sims keep telling me they cannot enter or exit rooms in the apartment, and struggle to enter or exit the main apartment door as well. Most recently, large groups of random sims have been entering the apartment and opening the refrigerator, turning on the tv, cleaning etc. They all just show up together out of nowhere. Also had some glitches with my toddlers - being picked up and put down over and over, in and out of the bath, etc.
What do you expect to see? I'd like for needs to reduce more gradually, like they usually do. I'd like to not have issues with doors in the apartment (it's the Alto building unit). I'd like for random sims to not appear and disrupt the household. It seemed like they showed up because it was raining outside and they all just ran in? Not sure. I'd like for there to be less pick up issues and high chair glitches with the toddlers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

Message 1 of 2 (1,424 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Current Sims 4 Bugs I'm Experiencing

Hero
@alextdf22 In the bug forum, QA needs one thread per issue.

Please use this one for the uninvited guests: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Unwanted-guests-no-ask-to-leave-Non-Kava-Party/m-p/826870...

Here's one for not being able to enter apartments itself: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-CL-Sim-can-t-enter-apartement/td-p/7850810/ and one for rooms although that's for specific houses: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Routing-Fails-on-Agave-Abode/td-p/8008615/ .. if the tips there do not help you, please create a seperate report for apartments. Do test a fresh save to see if it's related to the save game or not.

As for the needs, it might be best to create a thread in PC tech for now to troubleshoot this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,370 Views)