Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Generic contract
What was your chosen difficulty level?
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In combat
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/02/2019
Summarize your bug The 100% Charges Gear affix on Cyro-Glaive doesn't work correctly. When using the 2nd charge it will dump all progress that's been gained towards the 1st charge. Here's a video demonstrating the issue: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/389505866
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a cyro-glaive with 100% charges on it
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime you use the glaive.
What should be happening instead? Progress towards a charge should be preserved.

The 100% Charges Gear affix on Cyro-Glaive doesn't work correctly. When using the 2nd charge it will dump all progress that's been gained towards the 1st charge. Here's a video demonstrating the issue: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/389505866

Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)

Re: Cryo Glaive 100% Charges affix completely bugged

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue as well as another issue where if I empty the amount of charges I have (currently 3 max) I have to wait until it is charged back to 3 full charges before I can use it again. This does not happen on Death from Above or other abilities. 

Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: Cryo Glaive 100% Charges affix completely bugged

★★★★★ Newbie
New patch same issue
Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)
Twitter Stream