Re: Crouch Bug. Couldn't Uncrouch When Button Was Pressed.

by Punfusion

Original Post

Crouch Bug. Couldn't Uncrouch When Button Was Pressed.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xXDaBossModzXx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Unknown
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Rampart
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound and Gibralter
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. One of the Crafting Harvesters in Party Crasher (Arenas). It had that had a bridge and the side I was on had the supply bin nearest to it on that bridge
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Beginning a new round (lost the previous one)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I just logged on for the second time. I played 1 match the first session
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.11.2021 Around 2:45 pm (approxmatly)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't uncrouch for some reason, even when I repeatly press Circle (my crouch/uncrouch button). This limited movement and as a result, made my team lose the game
What should be happening instead? I can uncrouch and proceed with moving around
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, It just happened when I exited the shop menu in the new round.

So I was playing Arenas (unranked) and I lost the round. I then bought a Rampage at max upgrades, a non-upgraded P2020, and heals (8 Syringes, 4 Shield Cells, and a Medkit) I immediately noticed I was crouched. So I thought I must have backed out, crouched, then went back into the shop. However, when I wanted to uncrouch myself, I couldn't. I pressed the button repeatedly, still no prevail. I ended up losing the match to a Octane who stood there firing back at me, not being able to move. That made me furious. So I came to report this to you. Apparently some else had the same problem, but on a different platform. I feel sorry for that person but Apex cannot continue with this bug. It must be patched ASAP.

Message 1 of 2 (316 Views)

Re: Crouch Bug. Couldn't Uncrouch When Button Was Pressed.

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too but on PC

Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)