Crit Chance not calculating properly in fleet

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 7
OS Version 11.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 693-178-952
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Crit chance is not occuring at the percentages stated for fleet. For my Imperial Tie Fighter (and therefore likely all ships) when using chimaera is where i have been able to pinpoint it. i have monitored my opening shot from my ITF for over a month and have a long term average of 30-40% crits while the chimaera bonus is supposed to add 15%. which should mean my opening shot crits almost 55% of the time and im getting nowhere near even 50%.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at how the percentages are added as a bonus for chimaera or test the itf percentages when it uses its opening attack.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country australia

Crit chance is not occuring at the percentages stated for fleet. For my Imperial Tie Fighter (and therefore likely all ships) when using chimaera is where i have been able to pinpoint it. i have monitored my opening shot from my ITF for over a month and have a long term average of 30-40% crits while the chimaera bonus is supposed to add 15%. which should mean my opening shot crits almost 55% of the time and im getting nowhere near even 50%.

this bug has cost me first in fleet arena many many times and forced me to spend extra crystals almost every day when if it was a 55% chance (as i am obviously expecting) i would not need to refresh so frequently. essentially if i crit on my first shot i win my fleet arena and if i dont i win less than 10%.

Message 1 of 1 (236 Views)