Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DmorHD
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? August 15, 2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug When having mulitple created fighters on 1 event, the height of 1st fighter who fought will transfer over to others. [Example:] I made a 6'6 Heavyweight fight first, then the next match my 5'5 Flyweight was MAGICALLY 6'6 as if the height of the previous fighter transfered over to the next fighter.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create 2 fighters [One Heavyweight Tallest Height] [Other Flyweight Smallest Height] then make and NEW EVENT and make a match for the heavy weight for the first fight, then the Flyweight as the last fight. Playing as the heavyweight will seem normal then once you play as flyweight he will be HUGE, and this also happens the otherway around too! fighting as flyweight first then heavyweight will make the heavyweight smaller.
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing really, its just annoying and thought it wouldve been fixed by now, it kills the experience of creating custom fantasy events that i play with my friends and their created fighters.
What do you expect to see? see as in change? then i guess for this to be fixed. see as in gameplay? (when the bug occurs) fighters not being the height they are suppose to be

all have been said above.

Message 1 of 3 (577 Views)

Re: Created Fighters in Events Mode BUG

★★★ Newbie
@DmorHD All tattoos and custom work on CAF disappears on mine too. Along with the height situation you explained. Only in event mode. If I do fight now the CAF loads just as I built it. Super annoying as I to like to hold custom events.
Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

Re: Created Fighters in Events Mode BUG

★★★ Newbie

same and it pisses me the * off!!! 

Message 3 of 3 (404 Views)