Re: Please Fix This

by JonDakotaP

Original Post

Created Fighter smaller in size when added to the Custom Events Mode.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BigBoi072
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 5:00 PM
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/12/20
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Created Fighter smaller in size when added to the Custom Events Mode.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add a Created Fighter on the Custom Events mode
What happens when the bug occurs? It drives me crazy
What do you expect to see? I just want my Created Fighter to be at the normal size he can be found at on any other mode of this game.

• I couldn’t help but notice whenever I add my Created Fighter to the Custom Event mode, he is much smaller than almost any of the opponents I match him up against. I know this is just a simple bug because I experience none of the above when I play on the Fight Now mode. He’s at his normal size there. Thanks to whoever both reads and addresses this issue! Standard smile
  • Oh and by the way, the three pictures I’ve presented you with don’t do it justice, as that was one of the rare occasions my Created Fighter wasn’t as small as I’ve witnessed him be in the past. This isn’t a constant issue, just a reoccurring one. Again, thank you to whoever reads and addresses this problem!
Message 1 of 6 (2,004 Views)

Character Size Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? JPtrolling
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) I honestly don’t remember
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? As soon as one of the last few updates was launched
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
Summarize your bug Ever since one of the last few updates, the sizes of the fighters (including created ones) has been heavily bugged.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’d recommend testing them up by matching Usman vs St Pierre or Cerrone vs Guida, as those are the two I noticed the issue with. (Not to mention the created fighter being smaller than usual, having a size bug as well)
What happens when the bug occurs? It annoys me to no end
What do you expect to see? The sizes of both the normal fighters and the created fighters to go back to normal.

It started after one of the last few updates. I noticed that my created fighter, even when matched with fighters who were supposed to be the same size, was obviously smaller.

I thought it was just a problem with the created fighters system, but then when I matched Donald Cerrone (supposed to be 6’1) and Clay Guida (who is 5’7 and should be much smaller) they were practically the same size.

I’ll add a pic to show you what I mean. Please do us the favor of solving this so the game can go back to being fun again Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (1,843 Views)

Please Fix This

★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? JPTrolling
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:00
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? After most recent update
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Summarize your bug Every time there’s an update to the game, the size of my created fighter either goes back to normal, or gets slightly smaller
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a fighter, and then match them up with fighters also their height. They should be slightly smaller
What happens when the bug occurs? My created fighter looks smaller in size
What do you expect to see? The bug to be fixed and never resurfaced again.

I don’t remember the exact date, but after the previous update I not only noticed a problem with the size of my created fighter in the “Custom Events” mode, but I also noticed that the sizes of some of the roster fighters are bugged out as well. Clay Guida for example. The problem with the created fighter was fixed for a while and despite some other slight bugs I was happy with the game, but ever since the last update came and messed up the size of my created fighter I haven’t played since. I’m assuming you guys are planning on adding Islam in the game, so maybe on that update you can fix the size bugs once and for all. Thanks!🤙

Message 3 of 6 (1,446 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @JonDakotaP 

Apologies for the lack of responses. The team is aware of this, however I don't have any updates on whether there will be a fix for this moving forward as they're shifting resources towards the next project. I know post launch they were heavily focused on exploits and game balance which is where a lot of the player feedback comes from, I've only seen a few mentions of this bug here and the EA UFC forums

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you for getting back to me on this, is there any way you can ask your guys to fix this one last bug before completely focusing on something else? Not trying to turn this into a pitty party but UFC 4 is one of the few things I enjoyed doing and now I don’t even want to get on anymore because of this. Again, thanks for responding! I’m asking that you please find a way to get this one last problem fixed before moving on to the next big thing.

Message 5 of 6 (1,352 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s not like I’m asking your team to add a whole new feature or addition, I’m simply asking for your team to fix a problem they overlooked in what can now be considered a broken game for many more reasons than just this. Not mad, just highly irritated no one gives af on the site where we’re supposed to get help for stuff like this.

Message 6 of 6 (1,328 Views)