Crashing to desktop without error message

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon RX 480
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ruehrei123
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? happend with every legend
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? happend with different squad mate legends
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Happend on different parts of the map (no pattern noticeable)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running (happend during firefights or in the main menue too but mostly when i was running)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) happens up to every second match (last 17.02.2019 00:15)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes for 3-5 seconds and crashes then to the desktop without any message.
What should be happening instead? the game should run normal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fly to germany, write me and find out my adress, get to my place, enjoy a coffee and sit down in front of my computer, start APEX

I had this bug since the beginning. It got a lot worse after the last patch (happens nearly every game.) I tried out every "solution" that is presented by the community or in your troubelshooting post. Nothing worked so far.. The only thing that helped was turning of two of my six cores of my AMD RX 6300. But then the performance was so bad that i couldn't play the game either. I also got faltering sound in the main menue at the starting of the game which also disappears when i turn of the cores - so from my perspective there is a connection.

Think i will stop to try out every "solution" and stop playing the game instead. I dont think there will be a solution provided by the developers soon. 

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: Crashing to desktop without error message

★★★ Novice

Seems legit...

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)