by as_esu_zaidejas

Original Post

Crashing in Head to Head & tourneys

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
Summarize your bug Crashing in crashing in Head to Head and tourney
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play attention to complaints and have a conversation with your app programmers/developers.
What happens when the bug occurs? the game crashes. I have to restart.
What do you expect to see? the game to run without crashes.

For some reason I seem to crash when Ben Simmons Buzzer beater is operating on NBA Line up, or Clutch Simmons is operating on Classic line up. The issue has nothing to do with my tablet. My Tablet is up to date. My Live Mobile game is up to date. No cache issues etc. The issue is within the game itself.

I find it strange that so many people are experiencing crashes, yet I see less than 100 people making complaints. Most are too lazy to simply report the issue to EA,. Or maybe people are reporting but you all are ignoring our complaints. Ive spent money in Google Play on your app. If crashes persist, I will proceed to force collect refunds. Because Im not being able to utilize what I paid for. When I crash twice, you all penalize me as if im force closing the game. You give my opponent 10+ extra points. Not fair when im paying for your game.

Im losing valuable head to head games and tourneys because of this issue. We are past the half way mark in the NBA season and this season has had more issues than any previous year. What gives?????

Thank You

Message 1 of 3 (1,060 Views)

Showdown gameplay error

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Showdown match is 2:30 mins and it's causing problem when playing against buzzer beater players. They can just shoot and score.. seems like this is set upped to 2 minutes and after that they always shoot in. Pls reduce time to 2:00 mins or change set up for buzzer beaters.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play showdown match against team with buzzer beaters.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players score.
What do you expect to see? I would like to see fair match Wink

Pls fix ASAP Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (944 Views)

Buzzer Beater fix in Showdown

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Players that have buzzer beater ability in Showdown receive this ability not at 2.25 but at 1:55 like if the game lasts 2 min. T
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Showdown (h2h) vs Simmons, Iverson that has buzzer beater ability with NBA team and they you will get buzzer 30sec right before the game ends.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get 3pts unexpectedly.
What do you expect to see? I want that the game would be consistent. Buzzer beater means that ability you get before the end of game.

Buzzer beater must appear at the end of the game, not some time in the middle. 

Message 3 of 3 (849 Views)