Re: Crashes back to desktop with no error please someone help me i have tried al

by nvRae

Original Post

Crashes back to desktop with no error please someone help me i have tried all

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD R9 390 series
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mrcalzone69
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. wherever
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. anything
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? i played first two days perfectly fine no crashes
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My game crashes back to windows with no error
What should be happening instead? not crashing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game and hope it does not crash. i dont know

Okay so the first two days Apex Legends ran perfectly fine. Then out of no where it just crashes back to windows with no error i have tried everything from disabling overlay, to rolling back drivers, etc. this is so damn annoying it happens anytime during the game. sometimes when it is the last squad left sometimes right as i drop out of the ship. it's so random and annoying, i want to play this game so much more so bad; however with this crashing i can barely do anything. something needs to happen fast before the battle pass or something. please if someone has found a way to fix this 100% let me know 

Message 1 of 6 (407 Views)

Re: Crashes back to desktop with no error please someone help me i have tried al

★★★ Novice

The only consistent thing I've been able to find has happened during gameplay on each of my crashes is that I've received a message on Facebook on Chrome. I've tried closing Facebook and haven't had any crashes.

It seems so random to be the cause, but just in case it does help you I figured I'd share.

Message 2 of 6 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its so annoying, i get it multiple times when i play apex, all the possible fixes on youtube and internet did not work for me and i cant fully enjoy apex atm. Sometimes i can play for hours without crashing and other times i crash immediately when i jump of the plane. please fix this bug because its killing the game for me

Message 3 of 6 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WOW IT SO BAD IF IT CRASH ONS MOR TIME I GONNA DESTROY MY

PC

Message 4 of 6 (337 Views)

★ Apprentice
Dont be mad guys. Its EA and only EA. They are so bad company with so bad devs & co. Its not your PC guys, its EA.
Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I too had this problem in about 50 percent games i played.The most important thing is, disable all applications that can cause some kind of notification while origin is running, disable origin notifications as well and run it in invisible mode.Disable all audio devices that are not being used.Allow the EasyAntiCheat to restart if it fails and dont alt tab while you are playing.So far i had around 50 games with zero issues.I hope this can help someone.

Message 6 of 6 (289 Views)