[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MehlStraelitz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Applies to all legends
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Applies to all legends
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Issues doesn't seem to be locked to a certain action or area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Issues doesn't seem to be locked to a certain action or area
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Maximum 2-3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Any time before this post, didn't keep date.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? What feels like MAJOR network lag, happening at any moment of the match although with highest occurence in the beginning of the match and up to halfway through (Although it can happen even late match) Most of the time all of my teammates experience the same issue at the same time although a few times it has seemed to be isolated to just me (I could be wrong) - Severity ranges from completely unplayable to minor rubberbanding and jiggyness. Also random crashes to desktop with no error message, does not seem to be attached to any certain action and happens completely randomly - anywhere from during jump to end match. Sometimes multiple matches in a row where you have to call it quits for a while to retry later. Also, on a sidenote - the TSAA Anti-aliasing option seems to completely overheat and overburden the graphics card and make it sounds like a turbojet trying to take off, heating up even the glass side of my very large cabinet to what feels like throttling temps (theres a LARGE gap and plenty of space for the heat to dissipate with multiple large fans on both cabinet and GPU, this is the only game i've seen being this taxing on my system and it can't be healthy for it) This is pretty much the only game I've seen do this to this degree and has to stem from bad utilization of the GPU.
What should be happening instead? The game should run smooth and without crashes and the TSAA Anti-Aliasing shouldn't overburden the graphics card to the point of the cabinet lifting off. This feels like bad utilization of GPU.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on multiple hardware setups, you will run into the issues without a doubt.

Enter RAM memory size in GB 12GB
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Applies to all legends
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Applies to all legends
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Issues doesn't seem to be locked to a certain action or area
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Issues doesn't seem to be locked to a certain action or area
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Maximum 2-3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Any time before this post, didn't keep date.
What happens when the bug occurs? What feels like MAJOR network lag, happening at any moment of the match although with highest occurence in the beginning of the match and up to halfway through (Although it can happen even late match) Most of the time all of my teammates experience the same issue at the same time although a few times it has seemed to be isolated to just me (I could be wrong) - Severity ranges from completely unplayable to minor rubberbanding and jiggyness. Also random crashes to desktop with no error message, does not seem to be attached to any certain action and happens completely randomly - anywhere from during jump to end match. Sometimes multiple matches in a row where you have to call it quits for a while to retry later. Also, on a sidenote - the TSAA Anti-aliasing option seems to completely overheat and overburden the graphics card and make it sounds like a turbojet trying to take off, heating up even the glass side of my very large cabinet to what feels like throttling temps (theres a LARGE gap and plenty of space for the heat to dissipate with multiple large fans on both cabinet and GPU, this is the only game i've seen being this taxing on my system and it can't be healthy for it) This is pretty much the only game I've seen do this to this degree and has to stem from bad utilization of the GPU.
What should be happening instead? The game should run smooth and without crashes and the TSAA Anti-Aliasing shouldn't overburden the graphics card to the point of the cabinet lifting off. This feels like bad utilization of GPU.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game on multiple hardware setups, you will run into the issues without a doubt.

Enter RAM memory size in GB 12 GB
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Applies for all legends
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Applies for all legends
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any area really
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Issues doesn't seem to be locked to a certain action
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Maximum of 2-3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Didn't keep date, but anywhere before the time of this post.
What should be happening instead? The game should run smooth and without crashes and the TSAA Anti-Aliasing shouldn't overburden the graphics card to the point of overburdening. This feels like bad utilization of GPU.

Message 1 of 1 (79 Views)