Re: Crashes after soloing 2-4 of HAAT!! Seriously!?

by captbligh194

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GladOS-013 and sorry to hear that.

Can you make sure he has enough free space and no other apps running on the iPad? I myself have a 128 GB version and no issues with crashes at all.

@Jiefoo I did extensive testing today on an iPad Air 1 and also crashed in the HAAT. Unfortunately, so far I had no luck getting any crash logs from it but will continue to investigate what is going on.

Message 11 of 19 (753 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any word on this? We have a HAAT raid tonight. Also FYI, I’m now running 12.3.1 on my iPad Air.

Thanks.

Message 12 of 19 (711 Views)

My guildmate just upgraded his IOS and was able to run haat last night without crashing!

★★★★★ Apprentice
iPad Air (not Air 2) 12.3.1?
Message 14 of 19 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
CRASHED AGAIN!! 100% of phase 2 all the way to GG’s ship flying away, the screen wipes to black and the blasted thing comes up on my home screen. This is now running 12.3.1 on the iPad Air. I had all of the other apps swiped off. Looks like I’m getting 42nd again. Geeez!
Message 15 of 19 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

3 crashes tonight in TW. Luckily one was just after I registered the win. Unfortunately the other 2 were logged as failed attempts. Did HAAT again too and now I just escape/let myself die at around 10% so I can at least get some reasonable loot. Hope these bugs get ironed out soon!

Message 16 of 19 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sorry to be the one to burst the bubble here, guys... I have been having this issue for about 10-12 weeks I believe... it started happening right after one of the updates... things went insane in here and people reported this issue (which is exclusive to P4 of the hAAT raid... neither of the other raids have this issue, nor do any of the other phases in hAAT) left and right... including me. For the past 10-12 weeks, in addition to the now standard crashes in GA, TW and what-not, my game has been crashing 100% during P4 of the hAAT raid... I myst have reported this issue to @EA_HighCommand about 20 times and all I ever got was:

Uninstall your game and reinstall and let assests download for 45 minutes before using the game... if that doesn’t work... oh well *shrugs shoulders*

This of course does NOT fix the issue and when it was reported again afterwards... following these instructions... no-one heard back from CG... silenced to death!

Do not buy into the whole “we’re aware and is curently looking for a fix” speech... my guess is, not enough people is having this issue which makes it a waste of time and money for them to fix... I have one solution left... buy a new phone (I’m also on the iPhone 6 Plus)

Message 17 of 19 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I kinda expected this too but then was surprised to hear back from them. But now it seems to have been dropped as I have not heard back.

iPad air is pretty old now but it has a 64bit processor and can run the latest iOS. I should not have to buy a new device to run any app at all at this time!

Sure I'd love a new machine but who had the money?

Message 18 of 19 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me the past 2 times I've been soloing 2-4. it freezes and will be unresponsive for hours unless i reset the game,  then I get no rewards!? I'm so frustrated right now.  I would have been in 1st place on both raids, now I'm getting crap for rewards. I needed this. 

on top of it,  there's no longer a contact us option for me to report to?? I have to go to the forums? how is that going to get me back my rewards? I'm livid right now with this game.  

Screenshot_20200615-220503_Heroes.jpg
Message 19 of 19 (470 Views)