Re: Crash

by oVo_de_criptons

Original Post

Crash

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD, sapphire nitro + rx 580 special edition (8 gb vrram)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ovo_de_criptons
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. no squad
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? CAUSTIC
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? does not matter i think, but Medic, and Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. first time crash at swamp and the other time inside some montains near market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. well, for sure, all times i was jumping or falling from a jump, the first time crash when i jump and aim my gaz supreme, and the second time crash when i was falling from a jump near some rocks inside swamp
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2, and after 3 times in a row i got crashed like this
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/2/2019 11:30,11:20,11:10
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When i fall from this jumps or something relaated to aim gaz supreme skil, the game crashs and close whitout any message.
What should be happening instead? not crash...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? maybe test jump with caustic, jump and select supreme skill (whitout using it, just aim) jump near rocks that makes you slide (because it is diagonal shape or something)

PLEASE, OMG, FIX tHAT CRASH, JESUS,
3 times in a row at last 3 squads and got crash at no explanation doing absolut nothing, 

2 times i was jumping 
1 time was jumping and aiming my ult (the toxic gaz guy legend)

i5 7600k
rx 580 saphire nitro + (8gb )
16 ram.

Using 4gb graph pool
medium in a lot of options
ultra wide resolution.

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Crash

★★ Novice

OMG, I GOT CRASHED 4 times in a row + this 3 reported before, WTF IS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Jesus, this game is so good, but i cant aford 1 single dolar with all this crashs every single time

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)