Crash with created teams/players from merged rosters

by HanManHimself

Original Post

Crash with created teams/players from merged rosters

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? METHOD 1: 1. Merge a pre-created custom roster with created teams/players with the most recent EA SPORTS roster (My custom roster was last edited October 20th, I merged with the October 24th roster update). 2. Go to "Create Team" in the Main Menu. 3. Attempt to select a created team to edit. --GAME CRASH-- *Alternatively, going into the "edit player" menu in the "Rosters" menu and selecting the "Custom Teams" league also crashes the game.* *Alternatively, attempting to play a game with a merged, created team will crash the game on the final screen before the game loads.* METHOD 2: 1. Merge a pre-created custom roster with created teams/players with the most recent EA SPORTS roster (My custom roster was last edited October 20th, I merged with the October 24th update). 2. Go to "Create Player" in the main menu, then select a player and select "assign team". 3. Select a team to assign a player to. --GAME CRASH-- *Alternatively, going into the "Roster Movement" screen and selecting a team with a created player will also crash the game.*
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes. Also, created players who are on a created team's roster will not count towards the team's overall rating.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the game not crash when I attempt to select, edit, or play as my created players/teams, along with all information displaying correctly.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here All Offline modes, except Be A Pro, would be affected by this in some way, I guess.
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:00 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? HanManHimself
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. N/A
What is your game language? English

I can go into private messaging/call to further explain the issue I'm having if needed... obviously sharing videos/photos wouldn't really be effective, but I can also show videos of the process too, if requested.

Message 1 of 2 (786 Views)

Re: Crash with created teams/players from merged rosters

★★★ Newbie
I’m getting the exact same issues every time I try to access free agents. I wish EA would address this...
Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)