Crash when opening crates

by yali30814936

Original Post

Crash when opening crates

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Note 3
OS Version Android 6.0.1
What is your Player ID? #x2h8k3s7
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The screen freeze every time when I opened the crates(no matter what kind of crates)and soon kicked me back to home page. This porblem didn't appear until the small update the game did when I opened it 1 hour ago. Another thing is, the game language automatically changed from Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese when I opened the game, but this bug happened many times since I joined this game from January, so I don't think these two things are relate, maybe I was wrong? BTW this bug didn't happen on my another account in iPad Pro.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Taiwan

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Note 3
OS Version Android 6.0.1
What is your Player ID? #x2h8k3s7
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The screen freeze every time when I opened the crates(no matter what kind of crates)and soon kicked me back to home page. This porblem didn't appear until the small update the game did when I opened it 1 hour ago. Another thing is, the game language automatically changed from Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese when I opened the game, but this bug happened many times since I joined this game from January, so I don't think these two things are relate, maybe I was wrong? BTW this bug didn't happen on my another account in iPad Pro.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Taiwan

Message 1 of 3 (448 Views)

Re: Crash when opening crates

EA Live QV Team

Hey @yali30814936 thanks for reaching out! Can I get your Persona ID, a 13 digit number found in Setting > About. Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)

Re: Crash when opening crates

EA Live QV Team

Hey @yali30814936 update, I don't need your Persona ID anymore. Found out that the team knows about this and it will be addressed in a future update. Until then, if you change your language to English, you should not encounter any crashes. Hope this helps! 

Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)