★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The Forge. Selecting the default Ranger loadout
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.02.19 07:04
Summarize your bug Whenever I try to hover over or select my Ranger javelins' Default loadout the game instantly crashes to desktop. I can choose any other javelin just fine. I have other loadouts for the Ranger so I can still luckily continue playing the game, but if I ever accidentally hover over the default loadout and the game tries to load the visuals preview, it instantly crashes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unaware of the reason for this bug, but my only guess would be that perhaps I have managed somehow to salvage some gear that is on the default loadout of the Ranger and that makes it crash? I'm sorry that I can't provide any solid way to reproduce this bug. Is there perhaps an error log somewhere that I could provide you with? Is there any way you could perhaps reset all my loadouts (but not of course loot or progress) so I don't have to continue to dodge the default loadout in the Forge?
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes instantly to desktop after a 1-2 second freeze.
What should be happening instead? I should get a visual preview of the Ranger default loadout

Here is a video of me reproducing the bug:

https://youtu.be/rRbtI2ccPt4

(view in My Videos)

Message 1 of 1 (11 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help