Crash on regular ps4

by rnewell1

Original Post

Crash on regular ps4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Got to Kashyyk successfully. Hijacked At-At, completed the segment. The following cutscene with Saw Guerra is glitching. Textures not loading, costumes etc. People coming in and out of background. The game crashes soon after and I cannot continue. Usually after I reconvene with Saw and he asks me to free the wookies. It's happened 3 times. I repeat I can no longer progress the game. The game.crashes and I have to restart the system
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Kashyyk
What happens when the bug occurs? Got to Kashyyk successfully. Hijacked At-At, completed the segment. The following cutscene with Saw Guerra is glitching. Textures not loading, costumes etc. People coming in and out of background. The game crashes soon after and I cannot continue. Usually after I reconvene with Saw and he asks me to free the wookies. It's happened 3 times. I repeat I can no longer progress the game. The game.crashes and I have to restart the system
What do you expect to see? Just the game to be ok so I can continue the campaign

Please sort this out. Great game I don't want to stop playing or worse refund

Message 1 of 1 (249 Views)