Crash in teammates banner

by ElPolloZukulento

Original Post

Re: Crash in teammates banner

★★★★★ Newbie

The problem is you aren’t always playing with three people you know and the champion squad can have moving banners and poses which will also freeze my game and I’m trying to get to platinum and I keep getting -RP all the time and then when I reset the game I get a match leave of extra RP and ban times 

Message 11 of 16 (260 Views)

Community Manager

@Sillverwarrior3

Right, that's one of the reasons this has been rough to deal with. I know it's been really frustrating. Hopefully you won't have to run into the issue much longer. Thanks for your patience while we're working on it. 

Kent.png
Message 12 of 16 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Thank you for your responseStandard smile
Message 13 of 16 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still crashing, why don't you just disable animated banners until you have fixed the issue some day. It is really annoying, when champion squad screen kicks you out, especially in ranked. This season in ranked is the most annoying experience with drastic punishments and huge RP loss.

Message 14 of 16 (212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this problem almost every game I don’t think you guys know how severe the problem is the game is pretty much un playable 

Message 15 of 16 (207 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

The patch that went out a few days ago should have helped with the banner crashes. Have you still been running into the same issues since the update? 

Kent.png
Message 16 of 16 (173 Views)