Crash during GA wastes strongest team

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 4
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 995882672
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The game froze during my first GA battle this round, wasting my strongest team, when they very likely would have beaten my opponent's strongest defensive team. Now I cannot clear any territory and it is very likely that I will lose. I expect to be credited with the all rewards for winning this matchup, clearing two territories and finishing one tier higher than I eventually do.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Random. Play the game around midnight UK time.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia, Europe
Country Uk

My team of jedi revan master, Yoda and  hermit yoda facing Kylo unmasked, executioner and wampa

Message 1 of 5 (377 Views)

Re: Crash during GA wastes strongest team

★★★ Newbie

Not same team, but 1st GA battle crashed on me after Y-Wing update. Lost the battle and will likely lose the round.

Message 2 of 5 (351 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@GreyzSpectre Yes mine was also after the y-wing update. I didn't think about it but it could be related. The pop up to advertise the update kept repeating after my crashed battle. That seems to have stopped now.
Message 3 of 5 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Popup stopped for me as well after restarting the game upon initial crash.

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also got booted abruptly in GAC for ships post the release. Caused me to lose my round.

My opponent already went, I cleared everything and needed only 52 points in ships. I call my last reinforcement (GAS Ship) would be 4 vs 2 with his ships at less than half health and the game booted me out. Cleared 2nd round for 44 points and the loss.

Message 5 of 5 (265 Views)