Re: Crash as soon as Vara dies, no credit for completion or rewards.

by Rompelsteelskin

Original Post

Crash as soon as Vara dies, no credit for completion or rewards.

★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Cataclysm boss fight at Vara.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.27.2019
Summarize your bug Booted out of game session when Vara dies. Zero credit for completing Cataclysm and zero crystal currency. Playing as Interceptor.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Kill Vara.
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicked out of game session and game loads into City.
What should be happening instead? Get credit and rewards for completing Cataclysm event.

I would like to be able to buy some of the awesome new weapons for a chance to get a legendary before they are gone after this week.

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: Crash as soon as Vara dies, no credit for completion or rewards.

★ Apprentice

It is utterly annoying. This has happen to me a number of times. I have ranked up the points to 900+K and upon Vara Death, right at the moment she dies, you get disconnected from the server. YOu lose all the points and reward bonuses. If it happens 1 time, then it is forgivable. But this has happens a few times now... it is utterly annoying and unfair for the effort we put in to the game. Our time is also valuable and not to be wasted like this.

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)