Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 11/28 2 PM, 11/29 12-2 PM
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? haven't been able to set it up
Summarize your bug I was trying a Fantasy Draft in Franchise Mode and every time I try to make a pick, it crashes, tells me my save file is corrupt, and backs me out to the home screen. When I go back in, the guy I picked is on the roster, it auto picks the following round, and then lets me choose the round after that. The same thing happens when I try to make the next pick. It also crashed on normal Cloud Franchise mode and before loading a regular Play Now game. I've had the game for a few days and I've yet to see the field. I've used various different save files - I doubt they're all corrupt.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make a draft pick in Fantasy Draft mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes, tells me the file is corrupt, removes the disc, and sends me to the PS home screen.
What do you expect to see? A properly functioning draft and a game which will allow me to play it.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Pretty much described it all above.

Message 1 of 2 (317 Views)

Re: Crash - Fantasy Draft and Play Now

Community Manager

Hi, @carocct1 

It sounds like there might be some corrupted game files from the installation. Have you tried reinstalling to see if that helps out at all? If a file is stating it's corrupted, I'm afraid there isn't much we can do to repair that can we advise removing it from your system to avoid corrupting other game files. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)