Crash, Black Screen - Error Message Attached

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 FE 9700k
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ba11istix
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. r6uy, robinson1741
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore, probably not applicable
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In building at Cascades
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Sprinting, not performing any other action
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? ~10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.02.19 21:05 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes to black screen, sometime receive error message, usually no message at all. After hort period of time (10-40s) game closes entirely. Happens frequently to me, other squad mates do not crash.
What should be happening instead? Should be running
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Does not occur with any specific action, attached error message and DxDiag to bug report. Normally do not see any error message though. If there is an Apex crash dir if you can let me know where to find it I will upload any crash reports.

/////

Message 1 of 2 (197 Views)

Re: Crash, Black Screen - Error Message Attached

★ Novice

One pore point to note: I notice this when in a three man premade, do not remember noticing when solo queue - normally in a three man though so more game time means more likely to have experienced. 

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)