Original Post

Crafting Store issue

★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The crafting store. The ingame store where you can buy legendary items and ember for coin.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24th of March 2019 16:00 CET
Summarize your bug When I try to buy legendary items for coin, the bar loads as if i am in the process of buying it but when the bar fills up no coin is discounted and i do not receive the items. I tried restarting the game but the issue persists.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the crafting store and try to purchase a legendary item/ gear for coin. You will see that you do not receive the item and no coin is discounted.
What happens when the bug occurs? Same as stated above, you just cannot purchase the legendary items.
What should be happening instead? The item should be added to the Forge and coin should be discounted.

Hi,

Please review the issue stated above as i am quite interested in purchasing the items in your crafting store. 

Regards,

Yavor

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Re: Crafting Store issue

Community Manager

Hey, thanks for the post. 

There have been some updates, can you try again and let us know if you still encounter the issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)