★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 980M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Regulator Store / Crafting Tab of Store
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/31/20, 10:40AM EST
Summarize your bug When purchasing the "Grave Digger" legendary from the store for 2,000 coin, the item provided is gear level 75 rather than 80 (as was previously, additionally, the Rampager legendary from the same store is 80)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Enter the regulator store through the NPC, or select the crafting tab 2. Purchase the Grave Digger legendary 3. Check the gear score of the item provided
What happens when the bug occurs? The purchased item is awarded, but has a gear score of 75
What should be happening instead? The purchased item should have a gears core of 80

When purchasing another legendary from the store, specifically the Rampager legendary for Rangers, the gear score was 80 as expected

Message 1 of 13 (3,897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crafting Store Legendary Gear Score

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hey all,

This issue is now resolved going forward, unfortunately we had no way to retroactively roll up the 75's to 80 I'm afraid.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rolling-carnage-lowered-bonus-or-error/m-p/8908115/high...

Also, if you have great rolls on a lvl 75 gravedigger, it’s probably worth continuing to use it vs crappy rolls on a lvl 80 gravedigger. 

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (3,995 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me as well. Didn't realize till I'd bought 3 already. :/

Message 2 of 13 (3,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dranlin ps4 here
Message 3 of 13 (3,861 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also happened to me. Have been looking forward to this weapon since RNG never produces it (not for me anyway)

thank you

Message 4 of 13 (3,813 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@breezy_niner This is also noted in another thread, but I consider this the best place as it indeed looks like it’s unintended to me.

Folks replying to this thread should be sure to hit the 'Me Too' button in the original post, as well as commenting if they want to.

@EA_Cade
Message 5 of 13 (3,780 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ChiraaKitteh How do we know if EA has addressed this issue? It sure would be nice to pick up a good Grave Digger sewing as how the war chests NEVER drop one
Message 6 of 13 (3,756 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @breezy_niner,

It's been sent up to the game team just now, I'll update the other thread as I get more information to share.
EACade
Message 7 of 13 (3,747 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thank you bro 🤘🏼
Message 8 of 13 (3,736 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please let us know when this is fixed/patched please 

thank you 

Message 9 of 13 (3,693 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. PS4. Bought two this morning. Give us our 80 Grave Diggers, please!

Message 10 of 13 (3,666 Views)