Crafted item didn’t add to inventory

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 269142567
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Just won components from first place sith raid, spent money on crystals to farm for the rest (mk4 sorosub keypad salvage) and crafted a mk8 blastech weapon mod for my RD. Game took components from my inventory but didn’t add the weapon mod! Not sure if I should continue to grind or spend $ for that kind of outcome.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk... look at my account?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

33372F44-A119-4C1C-BF6B-1D76924F0F3A.pngDon’t know what else to add60357196-D4C0-4735-A83F-1492483DE338.png

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Re: Crafted item didn’t add to inventory

EA Live QV Team

Hi @sickboy1138 and sorry to hear that.

We've checked your account and you received the following rewards for the Sith Raid:

1200 Guild Currency.
345000 Credits.
7 Mk 5 SoroSuub Keypad Salvage. - used for Mk 5 SoroSuub Keypad
10 Mk 2 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype Salvage. - used for Mk 2 Zaltin Bacta Gel
5 Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage. - used for Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype

The Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod needs:
Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype
Mk 5 BioTech Implant
Mk 4 SoroSuub Keypad

What we did find, is that you indeed farmed Mk 4 SoroSuub Keypad Salvage which you then used to craft and equip a Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner to Old Ben on 4/25/2019, 7:31:15pm GMT+0100. Let us know if that explains what happened.

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

★★ Novice

Whatever. All I know is I had components, I crafted an item and it didn’t add to the inventory while I was spacing R2

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

★★ Novice

If I had the keypad without using salvage to make one then this is not that. I did spec old Ben out, but I also had the the salvage components, used crystals to farm for the last 5 and crafted the item while working R2. I then used the rest of the crystals to farm for R2s mk3 holoprojector. I might be confused as to where the components were awarded, but not so in the case of crafting something and it not adding yet removing the needed components. I was incredulous as I sat there seeing no equip button light up after I had just crafted an item. 

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)