Cows/chickens/llamas disappearing after logging in.

by RobinSparkles7

Original Post

Cows/chickens/llamas disappearing after logging in.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Eco Lifestyle, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Bowling Night Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Moschino Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy animal shed/coop and purchase llama/cow/chickens. Save and exit game. Log back into game and go back into save. Some animals will be missing and the shed/coop will give you the option to buy animals. Or keep playing and the animals may disappear while you play.
What happens when the bug occurs? I log in/continue to play my game and some cows/llamas/chickens disappear from the coop and the game acts like they were never there.
What do you expect to see? Animals are in the sheds every time I log in/play.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This didn't happen when I first got the pack. May have happened after the last update but I am not sure. My animals are disappearing. At one point I logged in, saw that I had 2 hens and 1 rooster. After playing for half an hour I realised that my rooster had disappeared while I was playing. I did not receive a message or notification that they had died or been killed, they had just disappeared. 

Message 1 of 2 (822 Views)

Re: Cows/chickens/llamas disappearing after logging in.

Hero
@RobinSparkles7 Could you test on a new save if you have the same issue there ? Also try another household to so if it's isolated to a certain household.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (777 Views)