by BNDIG

Original Post

Re: Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

Hero
@RoxxyAphrodite What animal was it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 128 (9,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A White Hen.

Message 12 of 128 (9,116 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I couldn't find my chicken or egg in my household inventory until I allowed the DEBUG items to show.

Message 13 of 128 (9,092 Views)

Hero
@Aelynsims How did you get the chicken ? By buying through the coop ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 128 (9,089 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I entered a White Hen (purchased through the coop) and an Orange Egg that also did not return to my Sim's inventory or household inventory. I can confirm after entering "testingcheats true" then "bb.showhiddenobjects true" that both appeared in my household inventory as @Aelynsims notes.

Message 15 of 128 (9,069 Views)

Re: [CoL] Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

★★★★ Novice

Exact same problem, happened twice, the hen is not in the household inventory. Also vanished from the relationships panel.

Message 16 of 128 (9,066 Views)

Cows Disappear After Market

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions except Eco Life Style
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a cow into the animal house at market day in the market square
What happens when the bug occurs? The animal disappears from personal inventory, household inventory after the festival finishes
What do you expect to see? Cow is returned to an inventory or its shelter on the home lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I bought Cottage Living

I researched and said that the cow should return to the household inventory as normal.

Message 17 of 128 (9,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Submitted a white hen that I purchased on my home lot from the coop, was not in the household inventory either.

Message 18 of 128 (9,011 Views)

Re: [CoL] Finchwick Fair Submission Not Returning to Inventory

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, submitted a milk at the cow fair and it did not return to either inventory. This has not been solved yet.

Message 19 of 128 (8,996 Views)

Chickens Disappear after the Fair in Cottage Living

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a chicken or an egg, and enter them in the village fair/festival competition. After it finishes, the egg and chicken disappear
What happens when the bug occurs? The item (Chicken, or egg, I haven't tried with anything else yet) disappears.
What do you expect to see? After the village fair/festival competition, the item entered should be returned to the SIm's inventory, but instead it just disappears and ceases to exist.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

I put a chicken and an egg in the Sims Inventory, and took them down to the fair/festival. They entered them both in the competition. At the end of the fair, I got notifications with the prize/reward information, and these appeared correctly in the inventory. But I also got a notification saying the chicken and egg would also be returned to the inventory, but they just disappeared after the fair closed. They did not reappear in the inventory of any of the Sims in the household, or in the chicken coop, they had completely disappeared.

Message 20 of 128 (8,991 Views)