Coverage Issue

by timmeh1988

Original Post

Re: Coverage Issue

★★ Novice

I'm stil having the same issue. If it is a commit to the run it is unprompted. If they are getting juked at the line there shouldn't be that big of misstep by the defender. Sure hope a solution is in the works because this saps the fun out of playing.

Message 31 of 86 (1,020 Views)

Re: Coverage Issue

★★ Apprentice
@mm21125150 I doubt its going to change until it's patched. I've tried adjusting the pass coverage sliders which does nothing. Qb's still completing @ 80-90%
Message 32 of 86 (1,004 Views)

Players unaware Cowboys

★ Novice

Is anyone else having problems with their players being unaware when the ball is thrown to them, or is it just the cowboys?

Message 33 of 86 (1,145 Views)

Re: My 1 & 2 cornerbacks don’t cover. Blown coverage every time.

Community Manager

Can you all let us know if you still see your coverage defenders moving forward?

From today's title update:

• Fixed an issue sometimes causing a man coverage defender to run forward when defending a streak route
Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 86 (1,117 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry thanks for the info. Hopefully this fixes the issue. Does a title update take effect in an active offline franchise or will I need to start a new franchise?
Message 35 of 86 (1,111 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Still having the same issue, pass coverage still seems a very loose on all pro. I still have defenders breaking in the wrong direction or stopping mid route. Even average QBs are completing at 80% plus. I've started a new franchise and played as multiple teams, I've even filled the team with superstars. I'm not seeing any contested catches, there's always a wide open receiver due to a Db or Lb breaking away from the WR or TE
Message 36 of 86 (1,098 Views)

Crappy coverage

★★ Newbie

I’m sick and tired of my 86-90 overall cbs and lbs and safeties getting burnt and caught on by 75 overall wrs and tes it’s bull crap

Message 37 of 86 (950 Views)

Re: Crappy coverage

★★ Novice

Sadly, I don't believe this is technically a technical issue.  It's the coverage scripting that's weak, not something they can just "patch in"

Message 38 of 86 (937 Views)

Press-man blitz?

★★★ Newbie

I am having an issue with press coverage ( Triangle + down )  where the DBs will blitz instead of remain in press-man coverage. Has anyone else experienced this?

Message 39 of 86 (1,071 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Any more info with this. Ive added some more videos post patch. Again they issue I'm experiencing vary but it occurs on multiple plays every drive. defenders still running off the receivers, I also noticed AI defenders choosing the wrong interactions such has going for interceptions or swats (as if they are in front of the receiver) when they are behind the WR instead of driving on the receiver and attempting to break the play up. Ive included examples of this.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJVbIk1Yes2HrrrAHoWrFg?view_as=subscriber
Message 40 of 86 (1,066 Views)