Couldn’t join GA

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version Up to date
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 535165916
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Fairly sure there has been no option to join GA the last two. Though I missed it the 1st time but I actively looked this time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Diagnosis if this is the case and inform me of next GA join dates And I can screen shot you the issue
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

Hey, i don’t think I have been able to join a grand arena for the past few rounds I’m sure I checked every day to try and join. And no extra icon has appeared and I couldn’t click into the holotable area

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Couldn’t join GA

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CalumY92 and sorry to hear that.

Your last Grand Arena participation was the one which started on May 6th and ended May 12th. For the month of June, there will be no Grand Arena as announced HERE.

Keep an eye on the event calendar posted HERE to know exactly when the next Grand Arena will start.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

Re: Couldn’t join GA

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CalumY92 and sorry to hear that.

Your last Grand Arena participation was the one which started on May 6th and ended May 12th. For the month of June, there will be no Grand Arena as announced HERE.

Keep an eye on the event calendar posted HERE to know exactly when the next Grand Arena will start.

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)