Re: Could no longer return to a party previously attended

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Could no longer return to a party previously attended

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Y5
OS Version maya-L02C636B127
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003823480727
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join one of the parties your friends are hosting
What do you expect to see? I should be able to go back and forth on the party I attended and receive the fashion gems as rewards.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country The Philippines
Additional feedback I don't know how often this occurs but it happened to me for the first time. So, I can't say it's an everyday occurrence. Also, I don't have screenshots nor recording this as I didn't expect this incident to happen.

I attended 2 parties-Party A and Party B- last night, March 25, 2019 around 9PM (+8:00 GMT). Party A was a party I randomly picked when I was "finding parties" while Party B was hosted by one of my friends in TSM. I was happily chatting with friends in Party B then around 11PM (+8:00 GMT), the game unexpectedly hanged. So, I had to restart the game. Upon returning to the game, I could no longer go back to Party B because "I have reached the limit". How is this possible? These are the only two parties I have attended on that day! Also, I did converse with players in Party B so, how come I could no longer return to the party? Party A doesn't seem to have this problem as I could go back to the party and return home. 

Message 1 of 6 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Rh0deIslandI believe what you have described is the same as [Open] Cannot return to party

My theory is that party B crashed. Maybe you could ask your friend next time you are at a party together Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (560 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Rh0deIsland 

Was party B still on your list when you restarted the game? 

Did you get your rewards (gems and Simoleons) from party B?

Is it possible for you to ask your friend hosting party B if their party crashed? If yes, did they get an error? Did they get party rewards? 

Message 2 of 6 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, @SalixCat. Party B was still on my list and the party counter had indicated [2/2] which means I have attended both but, I could no longer return to Party B. I, unfortunately, did not receive the rewards for Party B. There were no means for me to communicate with my friends since the party chat signaled "error loading". Also, these friends are only on my TSM app and not on other social media platforms.

Message 3 of 6 (566 Views)

Hero

@Rh0deIslandI believe what you have described is the same as [Open] Cannot return to party

My theory is that party B crashed. Maybe you could ask your friend next time you are at a party together Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @SalixCat Thank you so much for showing me a similar thread. I'm posting my concern there. Wink

Message 5 of 6 (517 Views)

Hero

You're welcome  @Rh0deIsland 

Glad I could help.  Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (509 Views)