Cosmetic bug on bufff/debuff popups

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy s7
OS Version Android Nougat
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 945548578
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug It is not possible to hide a buff pop-up that was selected in a previous phase of a fight. Tested in a raid, but might be applied to other game modes.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) start a raid 2) turn on auto mode 3) select a character buff pop-up 4) finish the phase on auto mode 5) the pop-up now is un-hideable
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Brazil

The screenshot shows 4 buff pop-ups that are visible by reproducing the steps mentioned in the description.
Screenshot_20180423-221005.png
Message 1 of 10 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cosmetic bug on bufff/debuff popups

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bananapodre. Your hint about the permanent buffs did indeed turn out to be the culprit.

We are flagging this for review now.

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (401 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @bananapodre and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today, but were unable to replicate what you've experienced. As soon as we transitioned into the next phase, the pop-up window vanished.

Message 2 of 10 (390 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_HighCommand! Thanks for looking into this. I will try to post a video reproducing the bug as soon as I'm able to do so.

Message 3 of 10 (378 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/wNYhiMvOdzs
Message 4 of 10 (372 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bananapodre and thank you for providing a video, that is great!

We will test this further and will get back to you. Thank you so far!

Message 5 of 10 (361 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bananapodre.

We did some more testing but still no luck in reproducing Frown

Can you do a full re-install of the game please to see if that resolves that issue?

Message 6 of 10 (340 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi!

I did a full re-install and it still happens. I have a strong feeling that this bugs applies specifically to "permanent" buffs such as Hermit Yoda's Master's training. To confirm this, I tried to reproduce the steps I mentioned with non-permanent buffs: they *did* vanish between phases. But for permanent buffs, the "bug" still holds true.

One note, though: in the original post I mentioned it is not possible to hide the popup in the subsequent phases, but it is actually possible to do so. The issue is that the game allows to show multiple popups in this specific scenario. I don't know whether this could be considered a bug or a feature, but the fact is that this behavior is incoherent between permanent and non-permanent buffs.

Message 7 of 10 (335 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bananapodre and once again, thank you for the swift follow-up and the additional details.

I do some more testing with permanent buff(s) applied and see if that is helping to replicate this.

Message 8 of 10 (333 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bananapodre. Your hint about the permanent buffs did indeed turn out to be the culprit.

We are flagging this for review now.

Message 9 of 10 (402 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand thanks for confirming! Will you be able/allowed to post the outcome of this issue here later? I'm just curious hehe

Message 10 of 10 (323 Views)