by StuffedTurkey007

Original Post

Corrupted Battle Meditation Always Resisted with Ten Up/Down

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S5
OS Version Android 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When the opponent's team has both tenacity up and tenacity down, corrupted battle meditation is resisted 100% of the time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight a Jedi Revan team. Make your HK faster than Fallen Bastila so he applies tenacity down. Then watch as Bastila fails to inflict a single CBM.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Tenacity down is supposed to cancel tenacity up, making debuffs a basic potency vs tenacity check. However, this is not happening with CBM. It is being resisted 100% of the time when both tenacity up and tenacity down are present on an enemy. 

Badzilla CBM bug.png

You can see in that image (at the beginning of Bastila's turn) that all enemies resist CBM. Their tenacity, besides Jolee, is lower than her potency. This happens to my guildmates as well (the ones who run BB8 so HK is faster than Bastila). 

Message 1 of 4 (503 Views)

Re: Corrupted Battle Meditation Always Resisted with Ten Up/Down

★ Apprentice

Can also confirm that this happens with me as well.

Message 2 of 4 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Click the buff/debuff description. I could be wrong, but doesn't tenacity up add like 999 tenacity or something, and tenacity down only remove a small amount?
Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

★ Apprentice

They add/remove exactly the same amount (very large numbers), so cancel each other out. Something odd is going on in the above interaction.

Message 4 of 4 (433 Views)