Re: Corporal trophy still bugged after 1 year

by DryKoolaidPickle

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Ye I've been doing the same thing and it annoys me when I'm told playstation deal with trophies, no, they don't, they only handle 1st party games. This is definitely the devs fault, its not the first time a trophy has been glitched in a game but to flat out not fix it for people is ridiculous

@x_MrYAYA_xwrote:
Ive had the same issue for for 6 months now. My corporal and warbonds trophies wont unlock. Im rank 90. I have all dlc trophies and im sitting at 98%. Those two trophies are preventing me from getting platnium. I called ea and playstation they both bounce me to the other person. Honestly its EAs fault as this game had so many bugs and still does. Im not buying another bf game if this isnt resolved.

Message 11 of 17 (859 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same but mine is the Colonel rank 100 dogtag
Message 12 of 17 (834 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the report and information, I have sent this on to the team!

/Atic
Message 13 of 17 (825 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks. Make sure you tell Dice the Corporal and Warbonds trophies are still glitched and wont unlock for people. I'm rank 92 now and I want a game patch so this unlocks.
Message 14 of 17 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice
yea they need to do something i posted about the warbonds trophy and i havent got a single response from anyone at EA smh
Message 15 of 17 (769 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi, just as an update this still is not fixed, not anymore to say really other than I should have gotten this 1 year 4 months ago. So any update for this would be great. Thanks.
Message 16 of 17 (685 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Atleast for me this is now fixed, played today and once I finished the match where I leveled up from 77 to 78 the trophy popped, so I would say this is now fixed

Message 17 of 17 (1,378 Views)