Cora Loyalty Mission Not Completing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Cora Loyalty Mission Not Completing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing through Cora's mission do not enter the last room where the ket ambush occurs and shoot the enemy from the doorway that is supposed to lock you in. After completing the mission it does not register you ever entered the room and leaves the quest open on the log.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

After completing the Cora loyalty mission "Cora Harper: At Duty's Edge, the game does not register it complete. It says I must "Get to Deck Twelve" and the marker in the galaxy map is telling me to go to the Valay galaxy cluster. After going to it, there is no way to get back on into the mission area and does not show a marker in the galaxy to land. The quest marker "Cora Harper: At Duty's Edge" is not visible when entering the Valay galaxy cluster either.

Message 1 of 7 (2,638 Views)

Re: Cora Loyalty Mission Not Completing

★ Novice
Same problem here
Message 2 of 7 (2,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

While I didn't have this issue, it's definetly a bug. The game in your case for some reason "didn't notice" you actually were on deck 12 already. That deck is on the Ark, it's not wherever the galaxy map is now pointing at.

I'm attaching a screenshot how the quest should look and when this deck 12 point should have appeared as "solved".

The only cure I can think of is reload a save before going on the ark and replay the whole mission.

Or, if you decided who will be next Asari pathfinder, try to talk to Cora on Tempest, she should open you a new quest going on Eos, maybe that solves this issue?

Message 3 of 7 (2,518 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue

Message 4 of 7 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue, though I'm playing through a year later than you are! I figured it out, though. Reloaded my last save before the Deck Twelve bullet point. The first time I played this mission, I didn't fully enter the door into the kett & Valiant battle. However, you have to step through that door and allow it to close behind you in order to check off that bullet point. Hope this helps anyone else who gets stuck!

Message 5 of 7 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JoxerTM22 It's when you snipe them all without ever leaving that little room and not discovering deck 12, that just happened to me on Xbox cloud gaming, can run those console games on a crappy computer lol
Message 6 of 7 (1,316 Views)

@golden59 

I really appropriate you trying to help, but the last post in this thread was made over 3 years ago.

I am closing the thread to prevent further necros. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 7 of 7 (1,297 Views)