Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug When I was using my Ross rifle for Coop mode on the last mission, that rifle was still at level 0 but I was about to reach level 1. Before one of the last patches, the firearm did upgrade to the next level. This time around, you don't reach the next level. However, you will still unlock the skin (I unlocked one of the predator skins despite not reaching level 1 on the Ross rifle).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Coop. Deploy with a firearm with 0 level. Keep playing until you "would have" reached level 1.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will unlock the predator skin, even though your firearm level progress doesn't change.
What should be happening instead? Either you don't get the skin, or the firearm's level should rise.

When I was using my Ross rifle for Coop mode on the last mission, that rifle was still at level 0 but I was about to reach level 1. Before one of the last patches, the firearm did upgrade to the next level. This time around, you don't reach the next level. However, you will still unlock the skin (I unlocked one of the predator skins despite not reaching level 1 on the Ross rifle).

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Re: Coop Mode Bug - Unlock Predator skins while weapon level doesn't increase

★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly. I cannot even upgrade my weapons during the Coop mode, even though i have enough CC to buy the improvements. For now, the only way to improve the weapons is through PvP.

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)