Re: Controls stopped responding

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Controls stopped responding

★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
OS Version Android 7.0
What is your Player ID? JadeXyan
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug My controls stopped responding midbattle after the app was minimized, could build new units but couldn't move stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I accidentally went to the home screen forcing the game to minimize, when I put it back up the controls didn't work. I had to go to the home screen and re-enter the game again before units would respond to orders again.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

What the bug summary says, really annoying, couldn't command units but could still build stuff.

Message 1 of 15 (2,126 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice
Samsung Galaxy S7. android 7.0

The game is functioning properly now after quitting and restarting. although the issue did exist in 0.91

View in thread

Message 9 of 15 (2,698 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @JadeXyan!

Message 2 of 15 (2,087 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just had the same issue...didnt minimize screen though. Happened at the start of the match. I tried minimizing the screen to see if it would help, but it just made the screen darker and same problem

Message 3 of 15 (2,051 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @NBRAD333 - can you check what version of the game you are on? You'll find it under Settings > About. Thanks.

Message 4 of 15 (2,040 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Grasshopper im running version 0.90.0 (166802)

Message 5 of 15 (2,032 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the prompt reply @NBRAD333 - can you check for an update on the store which should address this. Standard smile

Message 6 of 15 (2,025 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Grasshopper wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply @NBRAD333 - can you check for an update on the store which should address this. Standard smile

Hi. I'm running 0.91.0 (172197) I'm getting this issue through multiple matches. i did minimize once before match. I've quit and gone back in with same no response on control of troops but i can create them.

Message 7 of 15 (1,934 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @RedPandaBazooka thanks for letting us know. What device and OS are you using? And can you tell me your Persona ID? You'll find it in Settings > About. Thanks!

Message 8 of 15 (1,901 Views)

★ Novice
Samsung Galaxy S7. android 7.0

The game is functioning properly now after quitting and restarting. although the issue did exist in 0.91
Message 9 of 15 (2,699 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just had this exact problem. First game entered after launching app, didn't minimize. Did queue up an alliance match, then cancelled prior to entering ranked.

Galaxy S9+

Message 10 of 15 (1,863 Views)