Controller stick drift

by Waistlessaxe

Original Post

Controller stick drift

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m just assuming this is a bug because this controller is still new and there’s a stick drift issue where it’ll just move on it’s own. No it has nothing to do with my settings at all as my look deadzone is set to large so it doesn’t drift. Yet it is still drifting and making playing games irritating. When will there be a fix for this? 

Message 1 of 5 (650 Views)

Re: Controller stick drift

Community Manager

Hey @Waistlessaxe controller drift is generally controller rather than game-related.

Have you tested your controller?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've tested it and it works fine on other games but apex it keeps drifting up and I messed with every setting in apex to deal with it and it keeps drifting up. I’m getting a new controller today anyway in the hopes it’ll be fixed. I don’t know if it has anything to do with it being a series x controller being used on the Xbox one x. To my knowledge they’re compatible but I just don’t know why it’s just apex it happens with.

Message 3 of 5 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I have the same issue.  It started happening when season 13 started.  My character keeps pulling hard left and yes, I currently have my deadzone on large and it does nothing.  It's not even stick drift, because the stick drift is to the right and it's very slow (deadzone on 0 on advance settings).  Also, this happens randomly and it pulls hard to the left, leaving me unable to do anything.  I've lost a lot of gun battles because of this.  This doesn't happen on any other game and my controller is fairly new as well.  

Message 4 of 5 (526 Views)

★ Pro

just got on Warzone, and there is not stick drift at all.  None.

Message 5 of 5 (515 Views)