★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After I hit level 30
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/25/2019
Summarize your bug The Sentinel legendary contract does not appear for me. I am able to obtain the legendary contracts from the other two factions. The Sentinel quest/contract giver has nothing for me. I'm not sure why I can get the other two but not this one.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to reproduce this bug but I cannot obtain the Sentinel contracts endgame
What happens when the bug occurs? Sentinel quest/contract giver does not give any contracts
What should be happening instead? Should be able to see regular end game contract or legendary contracts

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After I hit level 30
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/25/2019
Summarize your bug The Sentinel legendary contract does not appear for me. I am able to obtain the legendary contracts from the other two factions. The Sentinel quest/contract giver has nothing for me. I'm not sure why I can get the other two but not this one.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to reproduce this bug but I cannot obtain the Sentinel contracts endgame
What happens when the bug occurs? Sentinel quest/contract giver does not give any contracts
What should be happening instead? Should be able to see regular end game contract or legendary contracts

Message 1 of 10 (1,767 Views)

Re: Contract and Legendary Contract Not Appearing

★★ Novice

I have the same bug, but in my case I can only pick up the Sentinel contracts and none of the others.

Message 2 of 10 (1,730 Views)

Message 3 of 10 (1,694 Views)

★ Novice

as for me i had this bug , too 

just finished the normal contract from the sentinals : " Fort Patrol " 

after that i could see and enlist for " threat assesment " again

Message 4 of 10 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me it's the Freelancer contracts. Sucks because I was really close to completing Level 3 and getting all of the epic inscriptions.

Message 5 of 10 (1,157 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, having a similar issue on the xbox. I can only get Sentinel contracts from Brin. Haven't been able to poay the onther two since the I finished the story campaign. 

Message 6 of 10 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too have this bug, unable to get sentinal contracts. Game format pc .

Message 7 of 10 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey if anyone is still having this problem I found a "fix" for it. Go the the Launch Bay and go to the contract access on the right side of the bay. You should be able to look at the map. Pick a contract and that should unlock or make them available in fort tarsis and unlock dialog.  At least it worked for me 

Message 8 of 10 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ive got all faction loyalty to lvl 3 and my legendary contract hazard pay isnt showing up or any other freelancer contract. I need help. Its a bug

Message 9 of 10 (811 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Star2218 Its saying no contracts available for me
Message 10 of 10 (810 Views)