Re: Contested shot is broken

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Contested shot is broken

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Shot contesting
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? A.I gets a contested shot every single time even though they aren't doing anything. Same happens to The One. I don't have my arms raised. I just run with the AI player and I get contested shot. I hate this! I get my player out. I get my 3pt * up. My players eyes are feets over the defending players hand and they get contested shot? What?! Even worse it is when the defending player is five inches shorter and just crouches in front of me as I go to a jump shot / 3pt and contested shot "You miss a outside contested shot". IT IS NOT CONTESTED IF YOU AREN'T ON HIS FACE WITH THE HAND!!! And my players contested shot skill is 88. It is not like he is bad shooting over contested shots? His 3pt is 90!! I miss every time if the defending player is closer than four feets.
What should be happening instead? If you alge and you don't get to the shooter it shouldn't affect/be a shot contest.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Contested shot
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game? Try to shoot from anywhere.
What happens when the bug occurs? A.I gets a contested shot every single time even though they aren't doing anything. Same happens to The One. I don't have my arms raised. I just run with the AI player and I get contested shot. I hate this! I get my player out. I get my 3pt * up. My players eyes are feets over the defending players hand and they get contested shot? What?! Even worse it is when the defending player is five inches shorter and just crouches in front of me as I go to a jump shot / 3pt and contested shot "You miss a outside contested shot". IT IS NOT CONTESTED IF YOU AREN'T ON HIS FACE WITH THE HAND!!! And my players contested shot skill is 88. It is not like he is bad shooting over contested shots? His 3pt is 90!! I miss every time if the defending player is closer than four feets.
What should be happening instead? Well what do you think?! If you are late, if you don't get to the shooter, it is not contested. It shouldn't affect.
How severe is the bug? B - Major

Message 1 of 2 (1,335 Views)

Re: Contested shot is broken

Community Manager

@Deimiond 

Any way you can upload a clip next time this happens to you so we can take a closer look?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,286 Views)