Highlighted

Constant Crashes

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The Forge to Start with from now on whenever loading up the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/2019
Summarize your bug Game crashing to black screen then dashboard
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Completed Yarrows first mission, then completed Incursion returned to Launch bay left on another expedition which was a contract levelling me up to level 8. Returned to Forge to unlock and customise my new Javelin (First Javelin was a Ranger second was a Storm) when I finished customising second Javelin and tried switching back to first the game went to black screen and crashed.
What happens when the bug occurs? After loading into the game and being introduced to the message screen the game after a few seconds with freeze for a short period then go to black screen which then returns to dashboard. I have tried the game on a different account purchasing EA Access on it to test this and have had no issues so there must be something specifically with the order I followed things that has caused this issue.
What should be happening instead? The game should not be freezing and crashing.

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Changing Javelins In the Forge Level 8
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/2019 can’t remember time
Summarize your bug Game crashes whenever loading up the game. Will work for a couple seconds then freeze and eventually black screen back to dashboard
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Completed Incursion, sent to Launch Bay, left on a expedition contract completed it and levelled up to level 8, went to forge to unlock and customise new Javelin. Customised new Javelin fine but when switching back to other Javelin (First Javelin was a Ranger second was a Storm) the game crashed
What happens when the bug occurs? From now on whenever I try loading into the game it will finish loading and open the messages screen which I can interact with for several seconds before it freezes and crashes back to dashboard again. No error message straight to black then Dashboard. I can manage to leave the message screen within those few second intervals however the game still crashes after doing anything or nothing from that point in the same manner as above.
What should be happening instead? The game should not be freezing and crashing

Message 1 of 1 (51 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help