by elmegafor2

Original Post

Console players main problem : CHEATERS

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? mehditoplay
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. elmegafor2
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. all the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. playing !
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? evry single one
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? you can't play the game !
What should be happening instead? u should either permanently bane the cheaters , or put them in matches with PC player (didn't you do the same thing to cheaters on pc by putting them in same lobby well they aren't exactly hacking they are only using illegal items so the best thing is putting them with people that use same set up)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - movment speed a normal player can't do 360's in less then a 1sc -ads speed -- same

Not only that the game don't give a * about consoles players , and just keep ignoring cheaters just like it is not a problem . They also added a cheaters mode where you can't even play as a controller player (arm and ...) . if the game is gonna keep ignoring the players on consoles i want a full redound .. so that i can't spend them on games that care about their player no matter what the platform is !
PS : Fortnite banned a player in the tournement  for aiming and not shooting at a person he knows / apex just by tea bagging you can see over 10 people teaming up and nothing is happening  

Message 1 of 7 (557 Views)

Re: Console players main problem : CHEATERS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@elmegafor2Yeah XIM users seems to be getting more common here, most likely PC players trying to avoid hackers but are doing to us what they hate to see on PC which is to gain a unfair advantage by the use of cheats or in this case, XIM. Saw a level 20 something guy popping off with a Kraber like he was a Apex predator, not saying he couldn't be good but nobody gets that good with such a rare weapon at such a low level unless they're using a mouse to aim

Message 2 of 7 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And find a way to get rid of the out of bounds glitch.. I shouldn’t have to fight with people on top of the mountains and it’s crap that they skate their way to predator by camping up top out of harms way 

Message 3 of 7 (524 Views)

★ Guide

They are not cheating on console, but they are using mouse and keyboard with an adapter too play apex. Most of them were banned on PC because of cheating

Message 4 of 7 (450 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I mean this in the least rudest way possible, but the 360's thing could be because they lowered their sensitivity down. I personally play PS4 Apex as well (Lords_Chromie) and in my many, many hours of Bangalore gameplay, the only time I have even thought I encountered a hacker was the first time I died to in one shot to a fully kitted mozambique. You may have had the short end of the stick when it comes to hacker free lobbies, but I am unsure what is the main issue.

Message 5 of 7 (390 Views)

★ Novice
@obreezy513 No. This has been a part of the game since drop. It’s something you need to factor in as the game progresses. Know the spots where they can sit without sliding.
Message 6 of 7 (306 Views)

★ Novice
@donthurtm3 There’s scripts you can run on console to cheat. Dafuq are you talking about?
Message 7 of 7 (305 Views)