Console Crashing/Freezing During Any Loading Screen

by RenasaiH

Original Post

Re: My sims won’t load

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Adamcorrigan351 

<<Only issue is to move all my furniture back lol>>

When you move, you sell all of your furniture.  That way when you move back, everything is back into place as you left it.  The only thing left is assigning beds and setting locks to certain doors if necessary.

You can also load another household.  Then switch back to the household that got stuck and that works as well.

Message 41 of 51 (759 Views)

I need help! (URGENTLY)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure what to do! I've been trying to play in my save for like two weeks. My most recent save; anytime I try loading the save file and entering the lot it it just stays om the load screen inching forward then just stops! and keeps loading for ever not doing anything! I've tried uninstalling the game, launching the game exiting and relaunching it, starting the game up with no wifi and starting it up on offline mode and the same problem still persists I've looked for solutions online and either I find nothing or it only caters to PC. I'd really like get a solution I'm 7generations deep in this save file and I'd like to save it!!! This is urgent please help!

Message 42 of 51 (796 Views)

Re: I need help! (URGENTLY)

★★★★★ Novice
@Noel_M12 It helps if the NAT type is moderate to open. If the upload speed on your router is less than 50, you will experience lag. I also experience this when I have too many households running at once. You could try decreasing them once you have access to the game.
Message 43 of 51 (729 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Not Working since installing High School Years

★★★ Newbie

Hi I pre ordered my high school expansion pack and ever sense I got it  I was able to have like a couple of days using it but wen I turn it on the next day everything is fine until the loading process and it stop 75% in and the game never finishes loading. If I uninstall the high school pack then my system is fine.. I spent 40 dollars for a game I can’t play!! Even if you start a new family once your kid hits high school the pack stops my system from fully loading!! What do I do to fix this??

Message 44 of 51 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Noel_M12 Sometimes, it helps to read the comments.  Because I have two solutions if you read through my comments on how to get around that bug.

1.  Move your household into another lot.  Load the household on its new lot.  You can now play that household.  Then you can move that said household back to the lot you were just playing at and it will fix your problem.  Be sure to "sell" your furniture so you don't get stuck putting all of your furniture back where you like it when you rebuy the house back.

2.  Play a different household than the one you are determined to play.  Play this other household for like five minutes.  Then go back to the manage worlds menu and click on the household that was previously stuck and it will fix the problem.

I can't count how many times I've seen people post their problem without reading through the comments and finding my workarounds until a patch fixes this.

Message 45 of 51 (678 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It doesn't work. I've tried both of those options. I'm not playing on 64×64 lots besides the school and it crashes even when I'm not using it. It's not just one household or lot either, it's affecting all of them. It crashes on the loading screen just from going from Build Mode to Manage Worlds. It crashed on the way to moving my main household back to their original house after moving them out and playing them for a few minutes on a different lot. My entire game in general is just broken. There is no workaround for everyone and especially not for me.

Message 46 of 51 (632 Views)

Loading screen glitch sims 4 os4

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I’ve been trying to play my sims 4 on my PS4 console, the game was working fine until I updated the software. Now when I’m trying to play, the disc icon shows up and you’re enable to play game. But it loops onto the loading diamond for more than 40 minutes and I can’t load a game up.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME Frown!!

Message 47 of 51 (670 Views)

Sims 4 stays on Loading Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am trying to open my last save but it is stuck on the loading screen and doesnt open the save file. I have even tried to go to load game and it takes me to the manage world page but once I click the household i want to play in it stays on the loading screen. I have tried doing the troubleshooting steps and still no luck.

I am Playing on Ps5. I have also deleted and redownloaded the game and still the same. 

Message 48 of 51 (623 Views)

Re: Console Crashing/Freezing During Any Loading Screen

★★★★★ Apprentice

The game STILL isn't working after the last Nov patch to this day... It's been 4 months now that I haven't been able to play my game.

Message 49 of 51 (505 Views)

Re: Console Crashing/Freezing During Any Loading Screen

★★★★★ Novice

I have tried everything suggested here and I still can not get my game to load

Message 50 of 51 (397 Views)